Auto & Motor Fleet Insurance

Whether your business relies on a fleet of company owned vehicles, or just a few employees use their personal car for business travel, your business needs a Commercial Automobile Policy (also called “Business Auto”). Your business can not afford the potentially astronomical costs associated with property damage or bodily injury that could result from an auto accident involving one of your employees or company-owned vehicles.

Because the level of risk varies with each unique business model, you need Howe Insurance to help you understand your options and make sure your businesses is protected. Let Howe Insurance help you make an informed decision by answering your questions and reviewing your auto exposure.

Contact Us

 4 Punchard Avenue
Andover, MA 01810
get directions

Contact us by email

Contact us by phone
Direct  978.475.0400
Fax  978.475.2171
Toll Free  888-howeins  (888) 469-3467

Hours of Operation
M-F 8:30am to 5:00pm